Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've decided that today is going to be a catch up day. I hit it pretty hard last night in the gym and feel like I could use today as an opportunity to update everyone on more than just workout routines.

With that said, I'd like to take some time to thank our first two Race To Rome sponsors, J.T. Griffin and Arctic Shield. We really do appreciate your donations and look forward to seeing what we can do for Isabel's House in the next few months.

Taylor has continued to do a great job of promoting our group and as a result we are getting more and more visitors. A New Eli is up to nearly 400 visitors, representing 8 states, China and even Zagreb, Croatia (If you are reading this and are from Zagreb, Croatia please drop me a line....just curious how you came across the site).  

Our facebook group is up to 91 members and we have even served as an inspiration to Mr. Robert Simpson. Everyone should check out his site and track his progress. I've known Bobby for years and am really proud of how far he's come. I have no doubt he'll get to where he wants to be and I think the blog is a great idea. If you get a chance, drop by his page and give him a comment to show your support....it blows my mind how much motivation I get from all of this.

Thanks again to everyone for visiting

No comments: